Friday, April 17, 2009

Well you can see from yesterday's post that I have successfully uploaded a photo. It all depends on the strength of my server and my level of patience. I will try to include more from now on.

The Blue Whale you see is the one I dove with yesterday. She (I have chosen to think of this whale as a female and I am calling her "Grace" because that's what she epitomized) was about 75-80 ft in length and beautifully patterned as you can see in the picture. The picture was taken from the panga not the water. I do not carry a camera when I dive because I want the full experience and not one through a lense. Selfish I know but it is what it is.

I feel that I have been transported into an entirely different realm of "Whale World" and I am enormously grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment