Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Started the journey south today. 7 1/2 hr drive from Sacramento to Temecula. This puts me within about 4 hrs of Ensenada. Light drive tomorrow after a major one today. 

Not much to say, feeling completely at ease with my decision to become an expat. Yet that's a long time to just think. I am deeply concerned about the situation in Gaza. The Israelis have shown yet again that revenge is sweeter than the greatest possible wisdom......how very, very sad. Perhaps it is time to redefine Holocaust itself. For example, should not the Native Peoples of The Western Hemisphere be included in this category. 90 million reduced to 1 million and a half....is this not genocide?? Or has it something to do with them being "pagans" and not Judeo-Christians?

By the way, it is possible to make comments. Just click on comments and post. I will not return anything, if you want to get into a discourse e-mail me.      

No comments:

Post a Comment